Thursday, March 11, 2010

EPIC Awards

Last week, the annual EPICCon, the gathering of e-book authors and publishers, was held in New Orleans. I wish I could have been there, but its March date falls not only in the middle of legislative session (the crunch period in my day job) but also the same month as the International Conference on the Fantastic in the Arts, one of my two yearly can’t-miss conferences. So I can justify also going to EPICCon only in rare years. It’s always a deprivation to miss the outstanding workshops and Jeff Strand’s inimitably hilarious Master of Ceremonies gig.

Rowena won the Friend of E-Publishing Award! Congratulations!

The full list of winners can be seen here:

EPIC EBook Awards

Margaret L. Carter
Carter's Crypt

4 comments:

  1. Thanks you for the shout-out, Margaret. And thanks for the WTG, Heather.

    I wasn't able to be there, either, much to my regret.

    I am honored and thrilled to have been nominated and voted the Friend of ePublishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowena is really an amazing woman. We could all take lessons from her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That link should be

    http://www.epicauthors.com/epicwinners2010.html

    extra l on the end...

    ReplyDelete