Thursday, May 04, 2006

ALIEN DJINN ROMANCES

My name is Rowena Cherry, and I write alien djinn romances.

Why alien djinn?

I wanted a legendary or mythological breed with strange powers, whose existence is immortalized in human tales. They had to be dark, dangerous and complex...

I wanted them to be mistakable for godlike beings, but I did not want them to be identified with any region of Earth--as are Norse gods, Greek gods, Egyptian gods etc.

And, I did not want to offend anyone!

I hope it won't just be about me and my alien djinn romances. I hope lots of alien authors will blog here with me.

One of my creative friends writes about vampires who are descended from aliens. I think that's brilliant. I intend to invite her to blog here occasionally. Some of the gargoyle romances have aliens who are not only turned to stone but exiled on Earth!

Best wishes,
Rowena Cherry

www.rowenacherry.com
www.rowenacherry.blogspot.com
www.ncpauthors.blogspot.com
www.outdamnedstory.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment